23 November 2011

Red Scorpions - AOBR Dreadnought #1

Hi chaps!

This mini was painted in space wolves colours and some details were already missing so I went for some extensive weathing to hide most of the lost details.

As usual I took my airbrush for most of the work but also tried some regular brush blending on the yellow front stripes. Weathering was done with the casual sponge, some rust colours and vallejo pigments. I also removed the left symbol on the front but as the cleaning went a bit wrong I took my drill and gave this fella some serious dakka damage instead.

I kinda rushed this mini (as usual) so I was able to complete it in under 4 hours (excluding base, the dread is not fixed in the picture). In the next post I'm gonna show you the second AOBR dreadnought with Plasma Cannon and Rocket Launcher!


No comments:

Post a Comment